Teaching children how to live HAPPY and FULFILLING lives.
Specializing in Life Coaching Skills for kids 6-12 yrs. We’ll help your kids learn the secrets for creating happiness, building confidence, owning their greatness, living with purpose, creating success in life and being all they can be.
We’re About The Little People…
Kids are learning their ABCs and 123s…but why aren’t they learning the one thing that has the greatest impact on their happiness, confidence, and success in life?
– Have you ever wondered why some kids have “a good head on their shoulders” while others are easily influenced by peers?
– Have you ever wondered why some kids are focused and goal-oriented while others seem to drift through life?
– Have you ever wondered why some kids have powerful self-esteem while others never feel they are quite “good enough”?
– Have you ever wondered why some “A-students” struggle in the real world while some “C-students” thrive?
– Have you ever wondered why some kids stay connected to their parents while others turn away from them?
The answer is simple…
The one thing that has the greatest impact on children’s happiness, confidence, and success in life…is their mindset! It’s how they choose to think about themselves and what is possible for their lives.
Kids’ Wants & Needs
As parents, we often hear our kids say what they really want over and over again but we hardly ever hear them say what they really need. If you feel your child is:
Struggling with issues currently affecting his/her emotional well being;
Having difficulties managing the stressors and pitfalls of growing up in today’s world; then…
LIFE COACHING MAY BE JUST WHAT THEY NEED!
Just as children weren’t born knowing how to read, write, play piano, or throw a baseball, children weren’t born knowing how to:
– develop positive self-esteem that doesn’t rise and fall with the ups and downs of life – overcome mistakes and failure or manage change – make good decisions or handle peer pressure – be self-responsible, have self-respect, and live with integrity – move through fear and build self-confidence – live life with good intention and achieve their goals …and they certainly weren’t born knowing how their mind works!
But these are skills that must be taught and here’s why…All kids develop a mindset…the question is, where is it coming from?
If kids aren’t proactively taught how to develop a mindset based on empowerment, it will evolve on its own as a result of exposure from the media, influence from their peers, and how they decide to interpret their life experiences.
This often leads to stressed out kids – something none of us want for the kids in our community!
The “That’s It” List
If you said “That’s It!” at least three times and have a strong desire for your child to make positive and fulfilling life changes, simply visit www.lifecoachoffice.com or click the button below to set-up a FREE consultation.